Welcome to Green Brook Township Public Schools! We are excited to have you and your child as part of our GBTPS family.
To register your child for school we will need to gather some information. Here is how the process works:
- You will need to complete the registration form (see below).
- After completing the form, our registrar will contact you and schedule an in-person appointment.
- At this appointment you will need to bring the documentation listed below. Please note that without all of the below items, we cannot register your child.
- Proof of Residency (deed, lease agreement)
- Utility bill, showing parent’s name and address
- Original birth certificate or passport
- Immunization records
- As part of the registration process, you will be required to provide your student’s current physical and dental exam reports.
- FOR KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION ONLY – Once your student is registered, you will receive an appointment for kindergarten orientation and a screening with teaching and health staff (held in May). You must have the above registration criteria met before being scheduled for these events. For more information on the kindergarten enrollment process, see “The Way to K!” below.
If you have any questions or concerns during the enrollment process, please contact the school offices (IEF at 732-968-1052 and GBMS at 732-968-1051).
The online registration form can be found at the link below. Please follow all the instructions in the form, paying special care to the year for which your student is registering. If registering multiple students, you will need to complete the form once for each child.
If you have any questions about the online registration form, please email the Parent Helpdesk at email@example.com.
Policies and Regulations
The Green Brook Board of Education shall admit to its schools, free of charge, persons over five and under twenty years of age, pursuant to N.J.S.A. 18A:38-1, or such younger or older pupil as is otherwise entitled by law to a free public education who are domiciled within the district as defined in N.J.A.C. 6A:22-3.1 et seq.
Affidavit of Residency 11.7.14
P 5111 ELIGIBILITY OF RESIDENT NONRESIDENT PUPILS M
R 5111 – ELIGIBILITY OF RESIDENT-NONRESIDENT PUPILS M
P 5112 Entrance Age
P 5114- CHILDREN DISPLACED BY DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
P 5116- EDUCATION OF HOMELESS CHILDREN
P 5120- ASSIGNMENT OF PUPILS
P 5308 – PUPIL HEALTH RECORDS
R 5308 – PUPIL HEALTH RECORDS
P 5320 – IMMUNIZATION
R 5320 – IMMUNIZATION