COACH: Andrew Goldstein
- Knee Pads
- Be able to attend all practices and games; practices are everyday unless we have a game.
Due to the large number of athletes participating in volleyball, attendance at practice is mandatory in an effort to provide a fair opportunity for the student athletes. If your daughter is unable to attend practice, it is her responsibility to let the coach know. Practice missed the day before a game will possibly result in your child not participating in that game. Parents can send in a written note or send an email to Mr. Schaefer at firstname.lastname@example.org. The following attendance rules will be enforced:
- 2 unexcused absences = miss 1 game
- 3 unexcused absences = miss 2 games
- 4 unexcused absences = removal from the team
*Unexcused absence is being present in school and missing practice without notifying the coach. Receiving a lunch or after school detention will also count as an unexcused absence.
- All practices will end at 4:45. Please make sure the proper arrangements are made to pick up your child promptly.
- To participate in an away volleyball game, all students must ride the bus with the team to the game. Students who will not be traveling home on the bus after a game must provide an email/written note from a parent/guardian signed and dated.
- Administration/teacher detention will take precedence over practices and games.
- Students are encouraged to go for extra help in their academic classes and maintain a C average as per Board Policy.