GBMS LADY BENGALS BASKETBALL
Contact Info: Kevin Weeks
School: Room 211
Phone: 732-968-1711 *5084
Remind 101 – Text number 81010 with the message @ladybengal to register for reminders about games and updates on game and practice changes.
Due to the large number of athletes participating in basketball, attendance at practice is mandatory in an effort to provide a fair opportunity for the student athletes. If your daughter is unable to attend practice, it is their responsibility to let the coach know. Practice missed the day before a game will possibly result in your child not participating in that game. Parents can send in a written note or email me. The following attendance rules will be enforced:
- 2 unexcused absences = miss 1 game
- 3 unexcused absences = miss 2 games
- 4 unexcused absences = removal from the team
*Unexcused absence is being present in school and missing practice without notifying the coach and receiving detention.
- Schedule and directions to basketball games are on the School Website under “Athletics”. ALL HOME GAMES ARE PLAYED AT GBMS!
- Practices will be held Monday – Friday from 3:00 – 5:00. Please make sure the proper arrangements are made to pick up your child promptly. Schedule subject to change.
- To participate in an away basketball game, all students must ride the bus with the team to the game. Students who will not be traveling home on the bus after a game must provide a written note/email from a parent/guardian signed and dated prior to the game to your coach.
- Administration/teacher detention will take precedence over practices and games.
- Students are encouraged to go for extra help in their academic classes and maintain a C average as per Board Policy.
- All league information including schedule, directions, standings, etc. can be found on the league website at www.cjjbl.com.