Sports Participation Form Directions:
All forms must be completed and submitted to the school nurse prior to the due dates listed below for the student’s participation in a sport. Incomplete or missing forms will not be accepted for sports participation. It is the responsibility of the student and his/her parents to make sure that all forms are completed and delivered to the school prior to due dates.
NO LATE forms will be accepted past the due date, including physical examinations.
GBMS Sports Participation Forms – Click to download PDF of all required forms
Sports Forms Due Dates:
|Soccer, Cross Country Sports||August 1st|
|Softball, Baseball, Track and Girls on the Run||February 15th|
Initial Sports Participation Forms are all the forms that are needed for a student to initially participate in interscholastic sports. These multiple forms must all be completed for a student to begin his/her participation in interscholastic sports.
The forms include:
- # 1 Parental Permission Form (front and back)- (parental read, complete and sign, student read and sign)
- #2 Health History Part A – (parental completed and sign)
- #2 Physical Exam Part B- (parental complete top only, healthcare practitioner complete and sign)
- #3 CDC Concussion Information Form- (student and parent, read and sign)
- #4 IMPACT Testing Permission Form- (parental read and sign)
- #5 Sudden Cardiac Death Information sheet (no signature required)
- #6 Sports-Related Eye Injuries Information Sheet (no signature required)