Scheduling for WHRHS
ORIENTATION Powerpoint – Presented to 8th grade students
WHRHS Data Form: distributed 1/19 and due 1/26
Please be aware of these upcoming events:
- WHRHS Parent Curriculum Night: 1/29 at 7:00
- SCVTHS will visit GBMS 1/23 during students’ lunch/PGC periods
- SCVTHS Dance Day: 2/3 (registration required)
- SCVTHS Open House: 2/3
- WHRHS Course Request Forms will be distributed mid-February and due early March (specific dates to follow)
- Parent Academy: High School Information Wednesday 2/7 from 6:00 to 8:00
FRESHMAN FOR A DAY
WHRHS welcomes 8th grade Middle School students to visit WHRHS and spend a day with a freshmen or sophomore.
“Freshman for a Day” runs from February 5 through March 29, 2018. Please fill out the “Freshman for a Day” form and return it to Mr. Terry MacConnell, Vice Principal, at least one week before your requested date. Once WHRHS receives the form, they will contact you and confirm the date of your visit.
Please make sure you let the main office know of your child’s absence and the reason.