REMINDERS for YOUR CALENDAR
- Wednesday, November 1 – 6-8pm. This academy will be academically focused as part of a Back-to-School theme. Classes will help parents understand what their students are learning and provide strategies on how to support their children at home.
- Wednesday, January 31 – 6-8 pm. The focus of this evening will be focused on our 7th and 8th grade students and the transition to the high school. Classes will help parents understand the transition process, help focus their activities for the second semester of the school year, and help them plan for the future.
- Wednesday, April 11 – 6-8 pm. This evening will look at the social-emotional needs of the students and help parents with the difficult job of parenting.
Thanks to our PEER LEADERS and our School Culture Committee, GBMS is planning SPIRIT EVENTS throughout the year. Our first SPIRIT EVENT will be Friday, October 27th – Faculty-Student Soccer Game.
Your PTO contribution will support these SPIRIT EVENTS/PEP RALLIES and the End of the Year Parties for Grades 6 – 8. SPIRIT EVENTS/PEP RALLIES PTO LETTER – GBMS
(NOTE – Fifth grade parents will receive a different letter from Homeroom Teachers.)
GBTPS WEEK OF RESPECT (OCTOBER 16 – 20)
Monday: Theme: RESPECT!
- Dress Down Day: Mix N’ MatcH
Tuesday: Theme: Teamwork
- Dress: Jerseys/Sports Wear
Wednesday: Theme: Tolerance
- Dress: Boys – Blue for Autism Girls – Pink for breast cancer
Thursday: Theme: Peace/Mindfulness
- Dress: White – White Out Bullying
Friday: Theme: School Spirit
- Wear Grade’s Color (FLYER for the FRIDGE)
ROBOTICS CLUB AT WHRHS