For Your Information
GBMS will be offering Activity Clubs throughout the year. There will be three sessions .
- Session #1: October 16 – January 8
- Session #2: January 15 – March 12
- Session #3: March 19 – May 21
These Activity Clubs are run by teachers before and after school and students can register for them at a cost of $30.00 per club.
Fall Session registration will end Friday, October 6.
POUND-Rockout. Workout —- Mrs. Bruno
REMINDERS for YOUR CALENDAR
- Wednesday, November 1 – 6-8pm. This academy will be academically focused as part of a Back-to-School theme. Classes will help parents understand what their students are learning and provide strategies on how to support their children at home.
- Wednesday, January 31 – 6-8 pm. The focus of this evening will be focused on our 7th and 8th grade students and the transition to the high school. Classes will help parents understand the transition process, help focus their activities for the second semester of the school year, and help them plan for the future.
- Wednesday, April 11 – 6-8 pm. This evening will look at the social-emotional needs of the students and help parents with the difficult job of parenting.
Welcome Message at GBMS Back to School Night
Thank you to all the parents who were able to attend. Here is the video presentation from last night.
As shared at Back to School Night, Course Syllabi can be found on our website (https://www.gbtps.org/green-brook-middle-school/gbms-course-syllabi/)